Cloud based, inventory management software
The core NETSTOCK team has been leading the development of inventory optimization since the late 1980s.
Develop a cutting-edge web interface that is intuitive and easy to use. Utilize rich inventory management experience to include the important features and discard the “nice to have” features.
PLACE ORDER QUICKER
Save time on planning, forecasting & ordering
Retain your customers and increase your sales.
REDUCE EXCESS STOCK
Release cash that is tied up in excess inventory
Perfect Inventory System
for Your business
NETSTOCK believed that to be compelling and affordable for SMEs:
- Develop a cutting-edge web interface that is intuitive and easy to use
- Utilize our rich inventory management experience to include the important features and discard the “nice to have” features
- Build the most sophisticated optimization engines, drawing on all our years of experience
- Incorporate the complexity into the code, not the App’s interface
- Brutally simplify the setup, installation, education and ongoing use of the App
- Eliminate the need for highly trained consultants to spend expensive time with customers
Why Choose NETSTOCK?
Dashboards to manage by exception
The only way to keep on top of inventory performance is with KPIs to track how you’re improving over time, and exception lists to highlight items that need attention today.
Classify items to focus resources
Classify items by value and velocity to continually focus your attention, and working capital, on the items that contribute most to your bottom line
Forecast with ease
You cannot plan today if you don’t know what you’re going to sell tomorrow. Computer-generated forecasts take the drudge work out daily operations. Augment these with market intelligence from your sales team for optimal forecasts
Orders at the click of a button
Automatic inventory data collection and processing gives you ideal order recommendations with one click
Raw materials and manufacturing
Order the correct raw materials, at the right time and in the right quantities, to fulfill the forecast demand on the finished good items
Procure centrally, then distribute
Orders at the central warehouse cover direct sales from the central warehouse and rolled-up demand from all sub-locations